Dr Rajesh Simon
MBBS, MS (ortho), Fellowship on Foot and Ankle (USA) AO Expert Fellow in Foot and Ankle Australia.
Dr. Rajesh Simon, Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon has been working in VPS Lakeshore Hospital since 2003. He also joined Aster Medcity in 2022 as a Foot and Ankle surgeon.
He has been a recognized trauma surgeon and is a regular AO faculty since 2009. He took a special interest in Foot and Ankle subspecialty since 2015 and got fellowship trained internationally from USA and later from Australia. He has been treating all orthopedic ailments of foot and ankle including diabetic Charcot feet with the aim of providing quality one stop service to the patients suffering from Foot and Ankle problems. He is also presently the National President of Indian Foot and Ankle Society.Know More
- Foot & Ankle fusions
- Arthroscopy for Foot and Ankle ailments
- Degenerative rheumatoid arthritis reconstruction
- Foot and ankle deformity correction
- Forefoot reconstruction
- Repair of ankle or foot fractures
- Sports injuries
- Repair or reconstruction of Achilles tendon
- Surgical care of common foot disorders
Recent News, Events, And Articles From Dr Rajesh Simon